Show Menu

Items tagged "II0307": 1

Marshall Fredericks and three unidentified men pose with plasteline presentation model for "Christ on the Cross"

In 1946, the archdiocese of Grand Rapids, Michigan opened a new church in the Indian River area of northern Michigan. Although the local congregation consisted of only twelve families, the Diocese recognized the need to service the large number of Catholics who vacationed in the region during the summer months. Following the appointment of Fr.…