Show Menu

Items tagged "V2315": 5

Rear view of small-scale plaster model for "Two Sisters" (Mother and Child)

Two Sisters Fountain is located in a courtyard of Kingswood School at Cranbrook Educational Community, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. Inspired by the helpful attitude of the girls at Kingswood, Fredericks cast the full-scale plaster original before leaving Cranbrook for military service in 1942.

It was not until 1965 when Cranbrook Board of…

Front/side view of small-scale plaster model for "Two Sisters" (Mother and Child)

Two Sisters Fountain is located in a courtyard of Kingswood School at Cranbrook Educational Community, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. Inspired by the helpful attitude of the girls at Kingswood, Fredericks cast the full-scale plaster original before leaving Cranbrook for military service in 1942.

It was not until 1965 when Cranbrook Board of…

Front view of small-scale plaster model for "Two Sisters" (Mother and Child)

Two Sisters Fountain is located in a courtyard of Kingswood School at Cranbrook Educational Community, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. Inspired by the helpful attitude of the girls at Kingswood, Fredericks cast the full-scale plaster original before leaving Cranbrook for military service in 1942.

It was not until 1965 when Cranbrook Board of…

Small-scale plaster model for proposed "Two Sisters" (Mother and Child) fountain

Two Sisters Fountain is located in a courtyard of Kingswood School at Cranbrook Educational Community, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. Inspired by the helpful attitude of the girls at Kingswood, Fredericks cast the full-scale plaster original before leaving Cranbrook for military service in 1942.

It was not until 1965 when Cranbrook Board of…

Small-scale plaster model for "Two Sisters" (Mother and Child)

Two Sisters Fountain is located in a courtyard of Kingswood School at Cranbrook Educational Community, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. Inspired by the helpful attitude of the girls at Kingswood, Fredericks cast the full-scale plaster original before leaving Cranbrook for military service in 1942.

It was not until 1965 when Cranbrook Board of…