Show Menu

Items tagged "The Family Protected by Healing Herbs": 33

Sketch for "The Family Protected by Healing Herbs" for William Beaumont Hospital

Graphite on tracing paper
16.75" x 13.75"

Inspired by the verse, "The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nation" (Revelation 22:2), the aluminum relief is located on the facade of William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan.

It was awarded the Gold Medal in Sculpture by the Architectural League of New York in 1956.

Sketches for "The Family Protected by Healing Herbs" for William Beaumont Hospital

Graphite on tracing paper
5.75" x 8.5"

Inspired by the verse, "The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nation" (Revelation 22:2), the aluminum relief is located on the facade of William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan.

It was awarded the Gold Medal in Sculpture by the Architectural League of New York in 1956.

Sketches for "The Family Protected by Healing Herbs" for William Beaumont Hospital

Graphite on tracing paper
5.75" x 8.5"

Inspired by the verse, "The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nation" (Revelation 22:2), the aluminum relief is located on the facade of William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan.

It was awarded the Gold Medal in Sculpture by the Architectural League of New York in 1956.

Sketches for "The Family Protected by Healing Herbs" for William Beaumont Hospital

Graphite on tracing paper
5.75" x 8.5"

Inspired by the verse, "The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nation" (Revelation 22:2), the aluminum relief is located on the facade of William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan.

It was awarded the Gold Medal in Sculpture by the Architectural League of New York in 1956.

Rosalind and Marshall Fredericks with a project drawing for "The Family Protected by Healing Herbs" at the 40th Anniversary celebration of William Beaumont Hospital

Inspired by the verse, "The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nation" (Revelation 22:2), the aluminum relief is located on the facade of William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan.

It was awarded the Gold Medal in Sculpture by the Architectural League of New York in 1956.

Close-up of the aluminum relief "The Family Protected by Healing Herbs"

Inspired by the verse, "The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nation" (Revelation 22:2), the aluminum relief is located on the facade of William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan.

It was awarded the Gold Medal in Sculpture by the Architectural League of New York in 1956.

"The Family Protected by Healing Herbs" with parking lot in view

Inspired by the verse, "The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nation" (Revelation 22:2), the aluminum relief is located on the facade of William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan.

It was awarded the Gold Medal in Sculpture by the Architectural League of New York in 1956.

Inscription on reverse reads: When I was asked to…

View of "The Family Protected by Healing Herbs" on the facade of William Beaumont Hospital

Inspired by the verse, "The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nation" (Revelation 22:2), the aluminum relief is located on the facade of William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan.

It was awarded the Gold Medal in Sculpture by the Architectural League of New York in 1956.

Close-up of "The Family Protected by Healing Herbs" with tree branches in view

Inspired by the verse, "The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nation" (Revelation 22:2), the aluminum relief is located on the facade of William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan.

It was awarded the Gold Medal in Sculpture by the Architectural League of New York in 1956.

Aluminum relief "The Family Protected by Healing Herbs" with tree branches in view

Inspired by the verse, "The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nation" (Revelation 22:2), the aluminum relief is located on the facade of William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan.

It was awarded the Gold Medal in Sculpture by the Architectural League of New York in 1956.