Show Menu

Items tagged "Michigan": 612

Marshall and Rosalind Fredericks with daughters Rosalind and Suzanne (Suki) Fredericks at Kingswood School

Marshall and Rosalind Fredericks with daughters Rosalind and Suzanne (Suki) Fredericks at Kingswood School.jpg
Two Sisters Fountain is located in a courtyard of Kingswood School at Cranbrook Educational Community, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. Inspired by the helpful attitude of the girls at Kingswood, Fredericks cast the full-scale plaster original before leaving Cranbrook for military service in 1942.

It was not until 1965 when Cranbrook Board of…

Marshall, Rosalind, Suzanne (Suki) and Rosalind Fredericks with "Two Sisters Fountain"

Marshall, Rosalind, Suzanne (Suki) and Rosalind Fredericks with Two Sisters Fountain.jpg
Two Sisters Fountain is located in a courtyard of Kingswood School at Cranbrook Educational Community, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. Inspired by the helpful attitude of the girls at Kingswood, Fredericks cast the full-scale plaster original before leaving Cranbrook for military service in 1942.

It was not until 1965 when Cranbrook Board of…

Front view of "Two Sisters Fountain"

Front view of Two Sisters Fountain.jpg
Two Sisters Fountain is located in a courtyard of Kingswood School at Cranbrook Educational Community, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. Inspired by the helpful attitude of the girls at Kingswood, Fredericks cast the full-scale plaster original before leaving Cranbrook for military service in 1942.

It was not until 1965 when Cranbrook Board of…

"Two Sisters Fountain"

Two Sisters Fountain.jpg
Two Sisters Fountain is located in a courtyard of Kingswood School at Cranbrook Educational Community, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. Inspired by the helpful attitude of the girls at Kingswood, Fredericks cast the full-scale plaster original before leaving Cranbrook for military service in 1942.

It was not until 1965 when Cranbrook Board of…

President Dwight D. Eisenhower speaking at "The Spirit of Detroit"

President Dwight D. Eisenhower speaking at The Spirit of Detroit.jpg
The erection of The Spirit of Detroit at the City-County Building (now Coleman A. Young Municipal Center) in 1958 marked the formal completion of the structure whose construction began in 1951. Located in front of a white marble wall at the entrance to the building, the sculpture depicts the cultural and religious spirit of the Detroit community. …

President Dwight D. Eisenhower smiles while speaking in front of "The Spirit of Detroit"

President Dwight D. Eisenhower speaking in front of The Spirit of Detroit.jpg
The erection of The Spirit of Detroit at the City-County Building (now Coleman A. Young Municipal Center) in 1958 marked the formal completion of the structure whose construction began in 1951. Located in front of a white marble wall at the entrance to the building, the sculpture depicts the cultural and religious spirit of the Detroit community. …

President Dwight D. Eisenhower speaking in front of "The Spirit of Detroit"

President Dwight D. Eisenhower speaking in front of The Spirit of Detroit2.jpg
The erection of The Spirit of Detroit at the City-County Building (now Coleman A. Young Municipal Center) in 1958 marked the formal completion of the structure whose construction began in 1951. Located in front of a white marble wall at the entrance to the building, the sculpture depicts the cultural and religious spirit of the Detroit community. …

Detroit Mayor Louis C. Miriani presents President Dwight D. Eisenhower with a small-scale bronze of "The Spirit of Detroit"

Detroit Mayor Louis C. Miriani presents President Dwight D. Eisenhower with a small-scale bronze of The Spirit of Detroit.jpg
The erection of The Spirit of Detroit at the City-County Building (now Coleman A. Young Municipal Center) in 1958 marked the formal completion of the structure whose construction began in 1951. Located in front of a white marble wall at the entrance to the building, the sculpture depicts the cultural and religious spirit of the Detroit community. …

Detroit Mayor Louis C. Miriani delivers a speech in front of "The Spirit of Detroit"

Detroit Mayor Louis C. Miriani delivers a speech in front of The Spirit of Detroit.jpg
The erection of The Spirit of Detroit at the City-County Building (now Coleman A. Young Municipal Center) in 1958 marked the formal completion of the structure whose construction began in 1951. Located in front of a white marble wall at the entrance to the building, the sculpture depicts the cultural and religious spirit of the Detroit community. …

Detroit Mayor Louis C. Miriani, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, and Marshall Fredericks visit "The Spirit of Detroit"

Detroit Mayor Louis C. Miriani, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, and Marshall Fredericks visit The Spirit of Detroit.jpg
The erection of The Spirit of Detroit at the City-County Building (now Coleman A. Young Municipal Center) in 1958 marked the formal completion of the structure whose construction began in 1951. Located in front of a white marble wall at the entrance to the building, the sculpture depicts the cultural and religious spirit of the Detroit community. …