Show Menu

Browse Items: 34

Front view of completed "Meditation" armature

Front view of completed Meditation armature.tif
"Meditation" was first sculpted by Fredericks in 1937 while teaching at Cranbrook and enlarged in 1995.

Front view of armature for "Meditation"

Front view of armature for Meditation.tif
"Meditation" was first sculpted by Fredericks in 1937 while teaching at Cranbrook and enlarged in 1995.

View from above of completed "Meditation" armature with small-scale plaster model in background

View from above of completed Meditation armature with small-scale plaster model in background.tif
"Meditation" was first sculpted by Fredericks in 1937 while teaching at Cranbrook and enlarged in 1995.

Rear/side view of completed "Meditation" armature

Rearside view of completed Meditation armature.tif
"Meditation" was first sculpted by Fredericks in 1937 while teaching at Cranbrook and enlarged in 1995.

Rear view of completed "Meditation" armature

Rear view of completed Meditation armature.tif
"Meditation" was first sculpted by Fredericks in 1937 while teaching at Cranbrook and enlarged in 1995.

Rear view of armature for "Meditation"

Rear view of armature for Meditation.tif
"Meditation" was first sculpted by Fredericks in 1937 while teaching at Cranbrook and enlarged in 1995.

View from above of the completed armature for "Meditation"

View from above of the completed armature for Meditation.tif
"Meditation" was first sculpted by Fredericks in 1937 while teaching at Cranbrook and enlarged in 1995.

Rear/side view of "Meditation" armature

Rearside view of Meditation armature.tif
"Meditation" was first sculpted by Fredericks in 1937 while teaching at Cranbrook and enlarged in 1995.

Alternate side view of the armature for "Meditation"

Alternate side view of the armature for Meditation.tif
"Meditation" was first sculpted by Fredericks in 1937 while teaching at Cranbrook and enlarged in 1995.

Side view of the armature for "Meditation"

Side view of the armature for Meditation.tif
"Meditation" was first sculpted by Fredericks in 1937 while teaching at Cranbrook and enlarged in 1995.